View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:01 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Active]

Howlingkit watches her grandmother with interest. Briefly making eye contact before looping back her paws then to the prying amber ones that were basically ripping into her own. Exhaling softly, the shekit’s posture is straight. She had a reputation of being rude, mean or whatever her siblings and called her. Let them all believe it, let them fear her. “I-Get it together. You just have to “lie” your way through. She won’t know, no one would know about him. About that starless cat, the blindness and her connection to the stars. The dream with that Shecat. With Heron.

No, that would bleed into the legacy. She couldn’t do that. Howling clears her throat. “Apologies, I haven’t had the best day…Could she tell? Does she know something was off? Howlingkit had known herself to have what she would call a silver tongue, if it worked this time was the real questions. “I have disliked the name “Howling” for quite some time, the only reason i’ve kept it is because of my sister. But I don’t think we will be as close during apprenticeship, it’s a fear of mine. A very big fear of mine, but it’s time to spread my own wings of sorts.

A lie. Another one, what wasn’t a lie anymore? Her own world wasn’t real at some parts. So what made this so special? Maybe it was the fact she had never said something like that towards her own blood. A shudder spreads through her pelt. Hopefully her grandmother would dismiss it as a breeze but that was unlikely. Howlingkit inhales deeply, her anger slowly building as the leader prys into her anger towards her “mother”, she would have lied but it wasn’t worth the risk. She had already shown her cards towards the Shecat. So the rest? The rest was as real as she could make it. “…My anger directed at her is because she is not a mother. The second her paws could carry her, she left us. She left us, her own blood, to someone else in the nursery!” Tears of anger fill her eyes. Get it under control. But she couldn’t. It was failing. The image of cruelty was slipping further and further.

Howlingkit let them fall, claws gripping the earth as rage shakes her body. The words that form are filled to the brim with rage. Towards who? She didn’t even understand it anymore. She wasn’t real, she neither were emotions.

Father is nothing better. He told me he would come back after he handled something with Smokekit, he never returned. I had to cling to Sunny for the time” Sunny. Mirekit. The realest of this whole scheme of the stars.

If Howlingkit had play the part to get an advantage for herself and Sunny in this world. Then she would play. Play the part that she was meant to play…and that was the daughter of an enforcer and medicine cat, granddaughter of the leader. She would kill for it, if it meant Sunny was alive, if they remained as close as they were.

But that was only if it was necessary. And even Howlingkit didn’t fully understand it.

[ @Undertaker ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; March 19th, 2024 at 08:04 PM.