Thread: [All] Bullies For Hire
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2024, 12:17 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Bullies For Hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Coyotekit
A dusty tan tom with black flecks, big ears, a fluffy tail, and sharp yellow eyes

Coyotekit is incredibly ambitious and thinks only strong cats should be allowed in ThunderClan. He's very snappy, and isn't afraid to criticize his seniors, for better or for worse. He has decided it's his duty to rough up any cat who's too weak to be a proper warrior, so they'll either grow up tougher or leave entirely.

@CrimsonOaks // Apologies for the delay! Does Coyote look good to you? If so, please let me know so I can submit him and we can start the roleplay!

@Katiethewolfchild // Coyote would absolutely bully Mantis as well, if you're okay with your bully being a kit. Please let me know! I will make an apprentice bully if need be.

Eelpaw
A sleek, dark gray dappled she-cat with a long tail and green eyes

Eelpaw is a snob. She hates the fact that outsiders are allowed to join RiverClan, and thinks it's tainting their blood. She thinks only a purebred RiverClan cat should be allowed to be named a warrior. She takes it upon herself to let every former outsider or "half-breed" know this.

Aside from her blatant racism, Eelpaw is very conscious of her appearance and likes to groom to an excessive degree. She thinks a proper RiverClan warrior should always look their best.

Weedpaw
A pale she-cat with black tabby markings and eartufts, and amber eyes

Weedpaw is absolutely frothing with jealousy. She has no relationship with her mother to speak of, as she was rejected as soon as she was born for multiple reasons. She was the only surviving kit in her litter, and her mother, who has since been killed, named her for the weed she considered her to be. Her father was an outsider, leading Weedpaw to develop a hatred for outsiders, and, by extension and some unconscious bit of self hatred, their kin. Without a nurturing figure in her life, Weedpaw has become prickly and unfriendly. She lashes out at anyone near her, which has effectively isolated her, only making her problems worse.

@FruitBatz // Eel to bully Moon, and Weed to bully Turtle! If you so please, Turtle might eventually help Weed get over herself and learn to by kinder, both to herself and others. Or she can die alone! :-D
Looks great! Yet, EchoKit is EchoPaw now, would this still me okay? O-o?