Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud hummed, offering the molly a reassuring smile at her expression. It was a bit of a learning curve to get used to, having no hearing whatsoever, but she was confident that she could manage. “Alright, a stomach ache.. I can get you something to soothe that, don’t you worry.”

There were just a few more things she wanted to ask about first, though. “I’m going to ask you some yes and no questions, okay? Just nod or shake your head for me. Did the pain start today? If not, did the pain begin yesterday? Have you had anything to eat recently? And if you did, did the pain start afterwards?”

[ @mars ]
Lavendersong
a pretty gray she-cat with a purplish tint to her fur, heather-blue eyes
15 moons

Yes and no questions. She could do that. "Did the pain start today?" Lavendersong nodded. "Have you had anything to eat recently?" She shook her head, but gave a small nod, trying to say 'not too recently'. "And if you did, did the pain start afterwards?" She shook her head. 'Before,' she mouthed, hoping the deaf medicine cat could understand.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; March 20th, 2024 at 03:48 PM.