Old March 20th, 2024, 09:15 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 4 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit looked over to Duskkit as the young molly came running up to him as he was pacing around the clearing, trying to get his thoughts in order. It almost wanted to make him huff aloud and question the she-cat, how could she only be thinking of games after the news that was announced at the meeting? Her and the rest of her so called clan, "I'm not really in the mood to play right now." Actually, playing was the last thing on his mind but as he shifted his emerald eyes up the young tom looked to the nursery. While he didn't want to play, he should head to the nursery to check around the walls. He changed his direction and started walking towards the nursery.

"Maybe next time, thank you for the offer." Rabbitkit made a point to be polite about declining even though he felt somewhere in his bones that it was not fully free of ulterior motives. To be honest, even if he wasn't busy planning he would be too tired to play. Ever since the meeting it felt like the words about the prey shortage and the dangerous mink things, which he still wasn't sure what those were, have been weighing down on him. He sighed lightly under his breath and continued on his way to the nursery.

Rabbitkit gif made by ramen!
"W-wait! D-dont go into the nursery!" SHe fumbled to think of something to say. "I-I can help you um I can help you um plan for um if their is a mink invasion???" SHe said and just hoped rabbitkit would do it. "It can be really helpful if minks try to come and eat the kits! Come on! Me and Snowkit made a little hideout clearing we can use!" She waved her tail at Rabbitkit in a friendly way.
@Artemis