Thread: [Rejected] Moonfoot
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 01:50 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Moonfoot

Lichenflood | Male + He/Him | Dark Forest
A large, dark brown tabby with green eyes and a white muzzle and chest.

And with Snowleopard fading away the decision was already made without Lichenflood even needing to give judgement. Moonfoot would not be going back, the tiebreaker was not required.
He was going to talk anyways however.

The tom stood and steadily marched up to the molly, eventually standing to loom over Moonfoot with a cruel grin that bore his fangs, eyes flashing. The twitch of his limbs spoke to how he was a single second away from slapping her, less then that away from trying to grab her and physically drag her to the dark forest where the warden deemed her to belong. But he restrained himself, instead verbally shredding the molly with no remorse.
"Wow. I find myself truely impressed by how poor a show that was, how quickly youve made everyone here detest you. Im also impressed on how you somehow still think youre a good cat after this, so let me educate you.

Your bloodline is not important, youve done nothing to make yourself anyone of note and import so your blood is no more import then a random kittypets in the twolegplace. And yet you are so deluded of your own grandeur youve reached new heights of obsession about having kittens of your bloodline Ive never seen. Your bloodline is nothing and find a better hobby then mooning over it.

Then there is your odd misconception that the ability to have kits makes you important somehow, that it is something special. Well let me educate you, it does not. Half of the population of cats alive can have kittens and thats a large number. Riverclan will survive without one more queen to have kittens when theyre overwhelmed with orphans in the nurseries who you would reject because they are not your blood."

It was the fury of a father in Lichenfloods blood, one who'd loved kittens both kin and not so much he'd went to the dark forest for them, made with grief. This fury drove him near to violence with this molly, ears pinned and claws unshealthed as he chucked, muttering a scorn filled "Really we're doing a mercy here, sparing 'your' kittens from being born and raised to you, heads twisted with your warped ideals." But he didnt attack, he instead forced himself calm and stepped back, leaving Moonfoot to her condemnation with a "Your plea is rejected in triplicate. Try again later if you dare I suppose but I will make sure I'll be waiting and judging you specifically.

Oh, and Dewkit is older then you by untold years, do not dare to condescend to someone far more respected then you again or the consequences will be unkind."

@leopard. @Eden @Rose