View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 09:01 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: fizz has some fun || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Mistyflower925 is sock View Post
Phoebe shot him a worried glance, her fur slightly bristling again. He keeps glancing at his jaw as if it's in pain...did he fall? Is that what that grunt was? She slowed her pace, knowing that it didn't matter anyway. Fizz was nearly on top of the ball at this point.
Fizz
he/him

He was so focused on winning the game that he hadn't noticed Phoebe slowing down. The ball was right there, he almost had it! Just a few more steps! One more leap! Fizz leaped into the air, paws outstretched towards the ball. He landed right next to the ball, and triumphantly placed one paw on top of it. Panting and grinning, he turned back to face Phoebe. Who was... pretty far away, actually. She'd been running so fast earlier, why was she all the way back there? Whatever, he'd won, who cared!? The rush of victory, however, didn't distract him from the little fists that seemed to be banging on his head at the moment. But he didn't want to stop playing...! He wanted to stay out here forever! When he was playing, he could focus all of his thoughts and energy on that. He didn't have to think about pain, sadness, anger, Jesper- Fizz shook his head (bad idea) and looked back at Phoebe.

(bahaha i love drama)

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art