Default Re: love is like a blooming rose

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

been looking for an rp for my boy rowanfrost

✧*̥˚ name *̥˚✧
Rowanfrost

✧*̥˚ age *̥˚✧
20 moons

✧*̥˚ general info and personality *̥˚✧

Rowanfrost is a very sturdy, muscular, and handsome tom. He is a russet-colored tabby tom with ice-blue eyes and a large X-shaped scar between his eyes. He has had many people crush on him, but he doesn't really like others and is closed off because he knows most of those cats just like his handsomeness and not his personality. While he looks imposing and gruff on the outside (which he can easily be if he needs to), he's a pretty big softie on the inside, lending a shoulder to cry on and comforting them. He's a little hesitant to be in a relationship for the reason mentioned already, and he'd only be in a true relationship once he realizes the other cat actually cares about
him on the inside and not just the outside.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

✧*̥˚ kits *̥˚✧

He would definitely express discomfort with being a father at first, considering he doesn't think he'd be a good dad, but he might mention it in passing but would stop if Spring is hesitant, considering he isn't that inclined to the idea at first. But if she actually has kits, he would realize how much he loves them and basically be Spring's Fernsong (kinda like how Ivypool was like "me want kit but still warrior" and he'd be like "ok, so im gonna never leave the nursery") and would kinda neglect his warrior duties to be a good dad since Spring would be busy being a med cat, and I can now imagine him playing with a kit in front of him while having the others climb on his back <3

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

✧*̥˚ ideas/plots *̥˚✧
~ At the beginning, he'd probably just like the way she looks, and would throw a couple of flirts at Spring, but during the ShadowClan raid on the ThunderClan camp he'd get pretty badly hurt and almost dies, and that's when he gets to know her caring side and would be forever in her debt for his whole life

~ During the battle he'd be fighting for his Clan, but he'd see a cat attack Spring and would get really badly wounded fighting them off but manages to chase off the cat and Spring would be like "are you okay" and he'd be like "yep" and then falls over

~my boy is kinda on and off with his personality and he is the second most Gemini Gemini that I have ever seen (the first is me, obviously)

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

✧*̥˚ extra*̥˚✧

If I'm not chosen I think you should give @/Micanomancy's Duckfrond a chance!

I spent like 45 minutes on this and i am very proud

Good luck to everyone!

@vei

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; March 21st, 2024 at 05:48 PM.