Thread: Kit Burrow
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 06:58 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

"I'm five moons. I should be apprenticed apprenticed next meeting," he mewed, voice tinged with excitement and a little of smugness. "How about you?" Around the same age as Mousekit, he guessed, if not a bit older. Did that mean him and Branchkit would be made apprentices at the same time? Maybe they could go on patrols together in the future, or do whatever apprentices did...

"Well, we could practice some fighting... I think I know a few moves. Or I could, um, just make some up." Mousekit couldn't help but mirror Branchkit's grin, the whole situation feeling kind of silly. "You want to make the first move, or should I? And don't blame me if you trip in the sand."

Branchkit pointed out, "Then we may have our apprentice ceremony together." It sounded fun to have someone become apprentices together! "Maybe we'd train together in the future." The grin became challenging when he imagined the future. It's gonna be one fun apprenticeship if there are friends to hang out with, for sure.

"Sure," Branchkit then answered. "I think I know a little bit too.." He shook his pelt and stretched, satisfying cracks that creaked when his bones stretched out. "You can make the first move." He retreated a few steps and his eyes stayed upon the other tom's gesture. To be honest, it's because Branchkit doesn't know how to start as he'd not be the type to start a fight usually. Defence? Perhaps.