Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Nectarpaw
16/100

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

Nectarpaw felt his fur hot with embarrassment. Cloudburst did see that he didn't know how to hunt properly. At least the warrior was kind enough to gently tell him so. "Sorry! I don't have very good balance.." he murmured. "Because of my short tail." Nectarpaw added quickly. He didnt want her to think he was just incompetent.

He nodded and dropped into a crouch again. He shifted his weight on all of his paws and made sure his paws where spaced out. The young tabby tom crawled forward slowly, trying his best to make little noise with his paws steps. He stalked in the shorter grass for a foxlength. "Better?" he asked, an ear flicking towards Cloudburst.
(@Kacey! ; Cloudburst )

Cloudburst smiled. “Already much better!” she assured him. “With practice, you’ll gain better balance, even with that tail of yours.” Or … lack there of, but she didn’t want to say that.

The white warrior looked about and then found a small stick. She lifted it and placed it a little ways away from Nectarpaw. “I want you to pretend this is a mouse,” Cloudburst suggested, “and practice your form and pouncing with it.” She sat back at the edge of the little area of flattened grass and swished her tail over her paws. Aim was certainly important when hunting.

Blue eyes surveying their surroundings, Cloudburst noted that they should probably head back to camp soon for rest. She didn’t want to overwork Nectarpaw.

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; March 23rd, 2024 at 07:04 PM.