View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:54 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

I padded over, a stealth game couldn't hurt, could it? It would also count for my training, and i was sorta needing that lately. I wasn't sure if i would be able to hide from an Enforcer, which from what i knew were basically warriors but much more skilled, so I'd have to be extra stealthy. But i doubted I could be more sneaky than a mouse. I began searching the camp with my eyes for a place to hide, if they ended up having to hide in camp, then I wanted to be at least somewhat prepared. I settled for hiding behind the two rocks that shielded the Warrior's Den, if we did end up training stealth in the camp.

I twitched my ear, now that I'd decided on a hiding spot, i perked my ears to the host of the event, who i had yet to learn the name of, incase more info would be said. I looked down at my pelt, ears still pointed. Orange and white against black would stick out like a sore paw, maybe even behind a boulder, and especially if i somehow lost half of my intelligence and hid in the snow. And maybe they'd be hiding somewhere without much cover, where I would be literally doomed to be found. I tried to come up with an idea for what i should do once I'm in a hiding spot. What if I flattened myself to the ground or wall as much as possible? I would probably look a bit silly. I almost dropped the plan, solely because i didn't want to look like some kind of maniac that would die for the literal ground beneath her paws. I flicked my tail worriedly, i was already stressing out, maybe i should make a different plan and choose a new hiding spot?

[OPEN!]

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |

Last edited by Myling; March 24th, 2024 at 02:55 AM.