Old March 24th, 2024, 08:07 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

( If I missed someone I apologize- feel free to shoot me a VM with a link to the post and I'll edit this with a reply! )

Fadingsun nodded curtly at Fallenwish's report, feeling a spark of annoyance at Blackwater's neglect to show for the patrol. Would they ever be able to have a round of patrols without cats needing to be punished? Maybe one day. "Thank you, Fallenwish."

-------------------------------------------------------

Sloppy hunting certainly wasn't great during leaf-bare, but at least the patrol brought something back to show for it. "Very well. At least you brought something back; just be more careful in the future."

Fadingsun set his jaw at Ravenblink's report. More troublesome warriors, hm? He shouldn't be surprised at this point. "Thank you for finishing the patrol; I'm sorry you had to do it on your own. You're free to go."

Fadingsun twitched an ear at Dusklion's report; part of him wanted to greet her with enthusiasm, but he tried to remain professional. Nettleshadow showing up late was a bit of a problem. "How late did she show up?" If it was terribly late there would be a punishment in order, but if it was only a little late he'd let it slide... this time.

Fadingsun was a bit surprised to hear about how much Owltalon had managed to bring back, but in a positive way. Perhaps this warrior would make a good Lionheart one day; she certainly seemed dedicated. "Good job, Owltalon," he praised, meaning it genuinely. "I'll see to it that Eaglecall and Firetail are dealt with."

--------------------------------------------------------

If the ThunderClan border was secure, Fadingsun wasn't really sure why Hawksun needed to speak with Birdsnow. "If anything is wrong, you can let me know."

Nodding gently. Hawksun handed the pinecone with mouse fur and Thunderclan scent on it. "This is was in our border. I have a sister, Wetwhisker in Thunderclan. And when we battled........ I ended up killing her to save my other sister here, Brightnight. And her son Oatpaw vowed he would send these over as threats and... I'm just worried he might be hunting me down as we saw him at the border. I just didn't do anything as he didn't cross it " He mewed quietly. The senior warrior didn't want to be seen anxious in front of his clanmtes

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3