View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:09 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Breathe in. Breathe out. Goopypaw stood in front of Dawnstar's den - hoping that calming his breathing would soothe his racing mind. He knew the gravity of what he was about to suggest to his leader. Was this even a good idea?? Perhaps he should just turn around and slink back into his nest. Thunderclan cats would get killed because of his plan, cats like his friend Mantispaw.

But some dark part of the apprentice did\n't really seem to care. These were the same cats that hurt Hawkbite. One of the few who actually saw Goopypaw as a cat with potential instead of a lost cause. He couldn't just let their viciousness go unpunished. It... it wouldn't be right! What if they went for Squirrelpaw next? Or Mistlewhisker? Or his siblings? No. Goopypaw needed to protect the ones he loved. Besides, Thunderclan was asking for it...

One last huff then Goopypaw was cautiously pushing his way into Dawnstar's den. Upon spotting the leader amongst her lair of skulls and pelts, the apprentice bowed his head. "S-sorry for the intrusion ma'am. But I have s-something I want to run by you. I've been training with Mistlewhisker and um... well she's h-helped me hone my skills. And I w-want to use them to a-avenge Hawkbite and Ospreysplash and Shadefrost. If you're willing I ... I have a plan in mind." He paused for a moment, his front tapping anxiously. Hopefully Dawnstar would be willing to listen. If not... perhaps his sticky pelt would be the newest in her collection...
@Undertaker