Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

An annoyed sigh came from the Calico as she stated he, in fact, did not show up. Why. He thought that one was reliable considering the idiot is the one who FOUND them. Duley noted. "If I see him, I'm stripping his rank down to kit." he bit, smushing his cheek further into the stone floor. He was... in fact...bleeding all over the floor. Oops, there should be a wet floor sign.

At this point the Deputy was nothing more than a puddle. He will become one with the stone, for it is much cooler than his aching shoulders and side. "Ain't sleepin, just restin let me lay here for a second would ya I just killed two Ranked frogs. Not that it was hard but geeze, it's been a second since I've been tag teamed on. One was super adamant about killin me too, by the way look out for that there's some crazies in ShadowClan apparently." at this point he was just yapping.

"I'll enforce more border patrols at the Hollow. Is it kill on sight? Or just scare em off."
"Demotion is fine by me." With something of this caliber, reporting it should have been Drizzlenight's first instinct. Bumblestar wrinkled her nose as she watched Spiderthroat smear blood all over her den. Great, now she would have to clean this up. Again.

"If you die in here, I'll kill you," she clipped before sitting down with her tail over her paws. "Kill on sight at this point. If they're alone, go for it; in pairs or groups of more than two, don't be stupid. Last thing we need as new-leaf comes up is to be losin' herbs because a bunch of frogs think they're entitled to destroying stuff. For the time being, I don't want any apprentices over there either unless they've proven they can handle themselves. Not interested in putting kids in unnecessary danger."