View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: [StarClan ADOPT] Daykit

oh and here's the final piece BTW rose, i went crazy with his design^^

You wake up on the floor of a.. abandoned cabin? You see an outdated computer flicker to life in the dark room and you light a lantern to the side. You sit at the desk and flick through the files. You find a file titled "Daykit."

``I said, "Hey, I'm looking for Casey Connor
Here's my résumé
I'm looking for a part-time job
And I can start today"``

Daykit is a lost little soul, often asking things like:"Hey, [ADOPTIVE STARCLAN MOM], who are my real parents? Where are they, and who were they?" He is very curious and a little bit lopsided, in a sense. He can easily mix things up but he's a very fast learner. He aims to charm the sweetest she to fall in love with him if they'res any way he can get ressurected or recarinated.

``Well, I heard you needed some help in frozen
With Eric leavin' soon"
My boss shook my hand
And I began that Monday after school
That Monday after school``

Daykit wishes day after day to be ressurected. He's been planning a speech for months upon months (basically ever since he learned about ressurections).

He'd do anything, he says. He'd do anything to see his family atleast once. to bond with them.

``Eatin' cold pizza in the break room
Feelin' kinda small
A skinny kid with a crooked tie
My name tag said it all
It said, "Adam, Frozen, 1 Years of service"``

A brown-furred with a pelt similar to his mother's however brown. He has white mitts and a green eye. Nobody knows how, but is is suspected that during some sort of transaction or even in starclan that resulted in the he-kit being halfblind. He has a heart shape on his forehead. He is medium-furred.

base by supurrnovae on DA

``Heh, but I felt like a man
And I made it rain when payday came
'Cause that was all I had``

so maybe he gets ressurected and runs into lostspark and she realises wait.. DAYKIT? did he get revived- wha-

*this song note was handwritten on likely a mobile device, you can't read it.*

This file is blank and dusty.

Last edited by braveleopard.; March 25th, 2024 at 06:46 PM.