View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:50 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

LILYKIT

"That's very fun!" Lilykit agreed, exclaiming with a nod of her head. "One day, when we become apprentices, we can play hide an' seek outside! It's bigger and got more places to hide." She said as she herded Honeykit back into the nursery, hearing that she was tired.

"I want a strong mentor, maybeee someone like Fallownose! Or Twilightstar!" Lilykit said as they settled down into the nest. She softly groomed her pelt. "I can't wait to become an apprentice. I'd become the best apprentice WindClan's ever seen," She beamed. "What about you? Who do you want as a mentor?"

"If any battles break out in the future we can fight by each other's side for the Clan too." Lilykit's eyes shined as she thought of the bright, potential future she has.

Honeykit
5 Moons

As Honeykit was guided towards the nursery, she yawned. Once she reached her nest and laid down, she continued the conversation with her friend. "Mentor? I guess I hope they're nice. Going out of camp'll be nice too! I bet we'll be super cool warriors one day too!" Honeykit knew that was probably a long way away, but it was fun to think about.

"Battles seem kinda scary...but it won't be so bad if we're fighting together, right?" She imagined what battle was actually like. She didn't think any of the other clans were angry with WindClan. But I'm not allowed to leave camp so how would I know?"The territory has got to be HUGE!"They send out a bunch of patrols all the time so it's gotta be huge.

For a moment she was lost in imagination until she found herself kneading her nest and slowly closing her eyes.

(we can end it here after your response if you want.)