Old March 27th, 2024, 03:01 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: i'm in a field of (bluets), wishing on every one. [p]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Rose

The brisk winds of the nightmares were not an unfamiliar path to the young tom. In fact, they were almost like a second home. In a way, it let him be who he thought he was. Sweetsong's visits has helped him in more ways than he could count and he'd be forever grateful. One day, these nightmares would come to an end completely. Until then, however, he would be left to dwell on the mistakes of his past.

Instead of staying in the cavern, Crowpaw took it upon himself to walk amongst the thorns and thistles, taking great care to avoid their prickly stubs. He leapt down from the small hill and began to walk along a dark, yet still path. There wasn't anything to see except the shadows of the looming trees and clouded starry skies- AH! Crowpaw bounded back, surprised to see another cat. A cat with... stars in their pelt. And Thrushstar's blue eyes....

It was his baby sister, Bluetkit, who had died at birth. The young tom couldn't help but stare at her starry multi-colored pelt, struggling to say what he's been wanting to all along. His jaws were parted, quivering. Not of fear, but of both sadness and happiness. Sad to see that his sister never got the chance to experience kit hood, apprenticeship, or warriorhood. Happy to see that she was among the better of the ancestors.

"S-sis..." Crowpaw whispered the word and gulped down the urge to cry. He didn't know how long he would be able to hold the tears back, but he'd try. The young tom didn't want to shed tears in front of his sister, who was probably living(?) her best life amongst those who... well, who took great care of the Clans. I... I thought I'd never see you again... He didn't have the courage nor the strength to speak these words, but he hoped his baby sister understood what emotions was trying to convey.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!