Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Rainfoot | RiverClan Warrior | Clearing
open

The lithe tom came a-bounding out of the warriors den. Well, not quite bounding, per say, but surely a little more excited than he should have been. He wanted to go somewhere and get all this energy out. Wow! He surely should stop before he bothered anyone. Slowing to an acceptable speed was difficult, and he managed to do so perfectly fine!

Well, if you excluded that he tripped over his own feet and tumbled onto his back. With, of course, the comical "Oomph!" sound.

He snorted once, rolled onto his paws, and stood with a shake of the dust off his coat. He looked around, slightly embarrassed, and hoped no one had seen him fall.

Clovershock

Clovershock sat in the clearing, their tail curled neatly over their paws. They felt a burst of air shoot past them as a warrior ran out of the warrior's den and tripped over their paws. Clovershock chuckled at the fall, their black rosette fur ruffling up softly. "Hey, you alright?" They said, padding over to the fallen warrior. Clovershock's green eyes flickered over Rainfoot, looking for any injuries or signs of pain. They reached out a paw and nudged Rainfoot's shoulder, proding them to get up. "I'm Clovershock, by the way." Clovershock said with a smile, their eyes shining softly.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; March 29th, 2024 at 12:42 PM.