View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 01:12 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Challenge around the territory {WINDCLAN EVENT}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacey! View Post
Watching her apprentice, Cloudburst noticed that Nectarpaw's form was ... not quite the best. But she allowed him to attempt to catch his prey regardless.

The younger cat leaped for his prey as the white warrior supervised; unfortunately, Cloudburst saw the mouse scurry away as Nectarpaw landed too late to catch it. Not wanting him to feel bad about it, Cloudburst smiled and meowed, "That was a great first attempt, Nectarpaw! The biggest issue was your stance." Trotting over, the warrior flattened the grass down a bit, and continued, "You'll want to keep your stance square — that is to say, keep your paws evenly spaced, and your weight evenly distributed." Cloudburst demonstrated the hunting stance.

"As well as that," she added, "your pawsteps can't be too quick, or your prey will either hear you, or sense your movement." She beckoned with her snowy tail for the apprentice to copy her form.

Nectarpaw
20/100

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

The orange tom joined the gathering cats, challenges sounded like fun. He padded up to the warrior leading the whole thing. "Can I be on the Yellow team?" he quired.
( @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ; Russetnose )

Last edited by nyx; April 6th, 2024 at 05:32 PM.