Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

《 Otterkit 》
8/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Possible TW: Self hate / Scary depictions (?) / Panic attack
Otterkit started shaking upon seeing the amusement on the wild apprentice's face. The brown kitten shrank beneath the cat's piercing blue gaze.

He cursed himself in his head, why was he even like this? Why couldn't he just be normal? Like any other kit he's seen.

They all play without a care in the world what cats think of him. He couldn't even talk to his clanmates, how was he supposed to be an apprentice. Otterkit let out a tiny whimper and pushed himself away from the cats. He couldn't turn and face the fact that cats thought he was weird. Thought he was strange. It's not like he wanted to be this way..he just is. Why did Starclan curse him this way? Everything always seems to go wrong for him.

Otterkit suddenly felt small. And another thing. He couldn't breathe properly. The smokey colored apprentice's face contorted into something much more terrifying. The cat twisted and morphed into a large black shadow, looming over him with a twisted wicked grin. He wanted to run but his paws glued to the ground so he just sat there. By his lonesome self, blinking small tears out of his eyes and breathing shakily.
( @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ; Wolfpaw/Blueriver)

Last edited by nyx; March 29th, 2024 at 07:52 PM.