View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:27 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
(Sorry in advance for terrible reply, I'm on a phone rn haha)

Lavendersong

Lavendersong took a deep breath. "Everything he said is true. I'm sorry. I know what I did wrong. And I'm expecting his kits. You can punish me however you feel is right, but please spare the kits. But hear me out. I just... fell in love. He was so handsome and kind and not at all like any other RiverClanner I've ever met. He was... perfect." She anxiously worked her claws into the stone, preparing for the worst.
Bumblestar sat back, squeezing her eyes shut with a heavy sigh. Out of everything she thought she'd be dealing with today, this wasn't it.

"Starsdammit, alright. Look," she bit out, "this is grounds for me to confine you to camp 'n demote you for skies only know how long. You went behind the entire Clan's back for this, do you know that? The very least you could've done is tell me first, but now I hope you understand I have to seriously question your loyalty here. Have you given him any sort of private information, anything that could be used against us at all?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training