View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Looking up from the nursery where he was laying down, Rabbitkit was on his paws in a flash when he heard the call of his leader from the Galewood. The young kit made his way excitedly over to the tree and found a spot to sit for the time being, looking around with bright green eyes for his mama. The warrior could be out on a patrol right now, Rabbitkit wasn't actually sure. Though he eventually gave up with a shrug, excitement making his attention span a bit shorter than regularly.

This could be the meeting that he is made into an apprentice! The kit shuffled his paws beneath him unable to keep the jitters from running under his pelt. His tail wagged. Who would be his mentor. The kit looked around at the warriors that were gathering. Could it be mama? Quailheart was a good warrior and an even better mama so he would be pleased with that, but also, Rabbitkit wasn't sure if parents tend to get their own kits so who else. The kit's green eyes landed on Crowtooth. The warrior who told the story not too long ago. The story of the tunneler! Rabbitkit's eyes widened as his fantasies distracted him from the agony of wating for the meeting to continue. He wanted to be a tunneler just like Flutterbug! Then he could be just as strong to help protect Windclan!

Crowtooth was a tunneler wasn't he? The kit asked himself, he didn't think there were many left but he was pretty sure that Crowtooth was a tunneler. Which made Rabbitkit want him as a mentor even more. With how little tunnelers there were it just made Rabbitkit being a tunneler that much more important!! The kitten couldn't help the excited squeal that left, muffled, through his closed mouth. He bit his tongue but couldn't help the excited noises. He could hardly sit still. Though his hopes were high, the possibility that his apprenticeship wouldn't be announced this meeting. Surely not though, right?

Rabbitkit stared up at his leader with expectant eyes, waiting with his ears tall for Twilightstar to begin.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!