Old March 31st, 2024, 02:14 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Honeykit
5 Moons

As Honeykit was guided towards the nursery, she yawned. Once she reached her nest and laid down, she continued the conversation with her friend. "Mentor? I guess I hope they're nice. Going out of camp'll be nice too! I bet we'll be super cool warriors one day too!" Honeykit knew that was probably a long way away, but it was fun to think about.

"Battles seem kinda scary...but it won't be so bad if we're fighting together, right?" She imagined what battle was actually like. She didn't think any of the other clans were angry with WindClan. But I'm not allowed to leave camp so how would I know?"The territory has got to be HUGE!"They send out a bunch of patrols all the time so it's gotta be huge.

For a moment she was lost in imagination until she found herself kneading her nest and slowly closing her eyes.

(we can end it here after your response if you want.)

(Sorry for late and short reply, I got sick again ( But sure! We can always arrange more threads in the future. It's fun rping with you!)
LILYKIT

"We can become the best warriors that WindClan will ever see!" She said with confidence. "Hopefully our mentors are best friends too, so we have our training together!" Lilykit's eyes were bright as she imagined the fun and exciting future. "We'll be besties forever, right?" Yet just as the molly gazed over, she saw Honeykit going half asleep already. "If we're in battle, we'd have each other's backs. We won't ever get each other hurt," She said softly and watched as Honeykit fell asleep. She yawned and settled down besides her as well, slowly drifting off to her dreams.