View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 07:09 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Shadowledge

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Inactive]

Now the eldest, she was born second in line. A legacy she never wanted. An heir to an invisible throne of death and destruction. Granddaughter to the ruthless and daughter to that backbone of Shadowclan, their medinice cat. Howlingkit takes each step into the meeting an empty shell. No star cat could give her another chance at the image she created. The image that she was burning from the inside due to hatred and anger. Dark grey pelt weaving through and around cats she only knew by name.

It was her ceremony that would take place here. All of siblings were becoming apprentices. The next force and wave of Shadowclan’s warrior, then they would all die slowly before failing goals they dreamed of. Howling would not be possible to help her. She wouldn’t be able to protect Sunny as well as before. The eldest of the litter had also discarded the name she was given. Taking on another, one that served a different meaning than that of one she gave her grandmother. She would be known as Heronpaw. The name she had wished of being given, a name forged out of spite and hatred. Her own calling card. Howlingkit was made of the rage of a thousand moons. Nothing would change that.

Nothing would change her now. There was no reason to. She shakes her head to get rid of the bubbling anger that dared flood her mind. This reality would have to change for her, a normal life she was travel now. Would she change the tides of this legacy she was forced to claim. Forced to step into now that her brother was dead. Nobody else could stop that now, not even her…

The only thing that caught her attention was Birdkit. Her sister. The only one here as of now. Howlingkit struggling with what she would even say towards her. The blue and yellowed shekit had built walls around herself ever since birth, now she was trapped in them. By her own words and actions. She calls out to Birdkit. Paws moving her a bit closer. “I. ” Was she really doing this right now? Was she really going to try and build a ladder out of these walls and a bridge to her sibling? “We were never close. It is my fault, something I wish to apologize for, I am….” She couldn’t even form the damn word. “Bird…don’t die. Okay?” Directed away. A cowards game of words, one that she was familiar with.

[ @Mica ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd | ask me questions and stuff ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize