View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:40 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit jolted in surprise as Crowtooth suddenly tucked him behind the warrior before yowling at the strange cats that Rabbitkit was just talking to. R…Riverclan?!! And Rabbitkit almost just let them into the camp! He was already being a terrible apprentice and he wasn’t even named yet! The kit quickly jumped out from behind Crowtooth, hissing and growling at the strange trio of felines. Without practice it wasn’t as intimidating as Rabbitkit would’ve liked. “You rotten fish! You tricked me! Rabbitkit called to them, he couldn’t help the hurt tone in his voice even though trickery was on par with Riverclan cats. What could he expect? “You better answer Crowtooth, or else…” Or else what? Rabbit kit has had no training. He glared and finished the threat roughly after trailing off, “Or else our warriors will make you sorry!” As much as Rabbitkit wanted to help, he understood that he really couldn’t.

His back leg thump ceaselessly against the ground with little thuds, in both upsetness and nervousness. The kitten looked over to Crowtooth m, unsure he was doing this whole ‘scare away bad guys’ thing right. He wasn’t being very loud, did he need to yell like Crowtooth did. Crowtooth scared even him a bit when he yelled suddenly. Instead the kit decided to wait m, not wanting to be over eager and then mess up anything. His green eyes were caught on the cats and his gaze was a very upset glare. Teeth bared with an ambient growl escaping his muzzle, waiting to see what the Riverclan cats tried.

[ @*_Athena_* - Rose, Moon, Iris | @Rani - Crowtooth (in case you wanna have Rabbitkit to stop or something. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 31st, 2024 at 09:41 AM.