View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:41 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Nightshiver smiled seeing the little one's excitement. Sleepykit, calm as ever, appeared a little more curious than usual, much like little Cardinalkit and as she turned around to face them, sitting, a small gasp left the queen at Eveningkit's stumble - whom Sleepykit regarded with mild confusion. Worriedly Nightshiver leaned down to look at the kit, but before she could even speak the little one had already rightened herself and come to sit next to her. Straightening her posture, she smiled down at Eveningkit.
"Are you... a-alright?"
She questioned gently, her gaze then sweeping over the group of three... Or rather, four.

A gentle expression overcame the forever queen's face as she spotted little Lotuskit, a young one she had taken in. The words pulled on her heartstrings as the young called her a word she never thought she'd be addressed by: mama. Her eyes squinted with affection and melancholy, and her white tail came to wrap around her... Her daughter. Was she allowed to even think that, that word? That relationship? Her mind began to run rampant with thought but she forced herself to chase the thoughts away, and gentle smile gracing her maw. She needed to focus on the lesson.
"Of course."
She whispered to Lotuskit before turning to the little group.

"I am... glad.. you all... came."
She smiled.
"Now.. before I... start t-telling... you.. everything. How... about.. start if... the lesson? I'm s-sure... you've heard... stories or r-rumours... about.. Sh..ShadowClan and... our hisstory.. before. Why d-don't... you.. tell me... everything.. you know... a-about... ShadowClan, a-and... Dawnstar and.. past.. leaders and r-ranks. E-even.. if.. you aren't.. sure, you can.. say it."
She smiled, hoping to silently encourage the kits to participate. She knew they were young and may not have heard much, but sometimes the young ones had quite the stories to share.

[ [ @Bean @Kass @AndITookThatPersonal ] ]

Silkkit carefully padded into the Play Den, ears trembling as he took a cautious sniff of the air. There was.... Nightshiver, and some other kits.
Nightshiver was safe.
Other kits.... Were probably safe.
Having scoped out the den, he plodded over to join the matriarch's history lesson.
He didn't know if they'd started, so he keeps his maw shut and waited on cues from his fellow kittens around him.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.