My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Territory of an Otter [OPEN!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post

Ottersplash
Brown she-cat with darker point markings and yellow eyes
Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Active

"What's wrong with me . . . I'm a monster . . ."

Ottersplash shivered slightly when the tom's tail curled around her. She glanced at the tom. She was confused, scared, and all sorts of stuff. "A- again . . . you wouldn't understand . . . you aren't a clan cat . . ." she turned away from him, she continued to put lines into the dirt with her claws.

(Don't worry, you're all good!)
danny smiled inwardly at the slight shiver he felt course through her body, glad to have guessed her reaction correctly, outwardly frowning at the 'rejection'. curling his tail around her as he stepped around to face her again, eyes heavy with hurt from the rejection, ears hanging and shoulders gone slack. carefully crafted body language so much a second nature to him slipping into this character barely required a second thought or any concentration at all as he frowned at her, though carefully averting his gaze in faux hurt, she wouldnt know though.
"and i thought you'd trust me! after all ive bared to you" he sniffled, aiming to make her feel bad and reveal more information. he himself hadnt really offered anything about himself but perhaps his show would be distracting enough to have her forget completely.

(silver tongue active)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; April 2nd, 2024 at 07:44 PM.