View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2024, 10:58 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Territory of an Otter [OPEN!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

twolegs was quite a silly word for humans but if these 'clan cats' or whatever she had called them that then he would adapt. nothing made someone feel more at home that the apparent stranger blending right in, adopting their figures of speech immediately as if he had been around from the beginning.
he surpressed questions of what in gods name 'starclan' was and why she called them 'clan cats' in order to try and stop her from being all mopey so he could finally get answers.
"no, i have to admit i didnt know of you until today and i dont know 'what youve done' but isnt that a good thing? you know, starting of fresh, no biased opinions~" he mused, voice turning floaty, distant and almost dreamy at the description of 'starting of fresh'. he was dying to find out what all these things meant. clan cats, what she had done. and especially; how he could find them

Ottersplash
Brown she-cat with darker point markings and yellow eyes
Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Active

"What's wrong with me . . . I'm a monster . . .

Ottersplash's eyes darkened at the mention of "what she had done". "You don't want to know what I've done . . ." she muttered. "And maybe it's for the best . . ." she stared blankly at Danny before turning back towards the ground.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably