View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:24 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
Turning his head revealed a scratch in her neck and Redhawk's breath caught in her throat. It wasn't the worst injury that she had seen but that didn't make the situation any better. Part of her felt guilty - she should've assessed his fighting and helped him brush up on his training; then he might not have gotten the wounds in the first place. Red's eyes clouded with more worry at the mention of the Dark Forest. She'd never been, but had heard stories of how cruel and ruthless the cats that resided there were.

"Oh sss-stars. Have you gone to sss-see Drizzlecloud o-or SS-Springlight yet?" Both of them looked unhealed, and the longer they went without treatment the greater the risk of infection. Briefly the thought of Crowpaw dying had her heart racing faster (it was highly unlikely, but that was disregarded in the heightened worry she felt for her apprentice). As he narrowed his eyes though and stated he was fine, Red found herself blinking.

"...I don't believe t-that for a sss-second." Despite her words, Red's tone was calm and understanding, and she looked at the wounds again. Leaning close she sniffed at the one on his neck, then his foreleg. No infection smell yet, but she was no medicine cat. Looking back up at the tom, she shook her head. "I've never been to t-the Dark Forest, sss-so I don't know what that's like... but I know 'not o-okay' when I see it." Call it her intuition, or the reading of how nervous he had been a moment ago.

"...I won't force you t-to talk with me, but at least let one of t-the medicine cats look at it?" Her question was heavy with pleading, trying to stress the importance of getting them looked at before they got worse. "You can t-tell them you got t-twisted up trying to hunt with me, if you don't want to mention your... extra nightly activities."

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 3rd, 2024 at 11:24 PM.