View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 12:11 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@taillow

He could practically feel the heat of tension through Redhawk’s gaze. But more than that, the Hornet had no problem expressing concern. It was all so… so believable. Her attitude reminded him of Sweetsong for a split second, which brought tears to the corners of his eyes as they softened.

”It’s not like I want to fight in the Dark Forest! I was forced to… I- I was given a choice, b-b-but at the same time I wasn’t.” Crowpaw was used to shedding tears by now. He had to have shed over a hundred in his lifetime! But this time was different. He was shedding tears in front of one of his Clanmates, in a Clan that he had never felt at home in (and still doesn’t). “T-this… Dark Forest warrior, s-she… wants me to protect her sibling. I- I tried getting away… t-that’s how I got t-the bite mark and scratch… I… I… I feel like it’s better I tell you who it is she wants me to protect, but I- I don’t… I don’t feel comfortable doing it with the rest of ThunderClan around. I don’t- I don’t even know if you’ll keep it a secret.”

How would he even explain a bite mark, one that was clearly from another cat, to two medicine cats? Getting in a tussle trying to hunt with Redhawk would be good excuse, but he didn’t want to risk her position in the Clan. “I’ll… I won’t feel right saying that. L-lying to a Hornet is a lot more different than lying to a medicine cat.”

While he was admitting he lied to his mentor, he was trying to not get many others involved in what was between him and Poisonberry. He already planned to involve Sweetsong, but only because she is Poisonberry’s living sister and knew her better than he did. Telling Redhawk who it is the Dark Forest warrior wants him to protect wouldn’t be a bad thing… would it? I hope they don’t tell Bumblestar. If Bumblestar ever finds out, I’m screwed.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!