Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
It seemed he was cursed to patrol this place. Troutsotne felt that he hadn't hunted in any other part of the territory in ages.
The grey tom flicked his tail to send his patrolmates on their way, then sunk into the hunters crouched and headed to where he could scent a nest of mice. In no time, he had caught four mice that had been rustling around in the moss. Pleased with his work, he started to return to the meeting point. Once the others had arrived, he headed to camp.
@Epiales - @Bean

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.
{patrols 2/2 herb patrol, hunting patrol}
[herbs now known: poppy flowers, and marigold (going to ask how to use them later)]

He watched the other warrior nod to him and then walk off with his prey, might as well get some in before they needed to go back to camp. He trotted in and looked around, before using scent. When he did the scent of a mouse and a crow. He had caught a few crows with Sea, did Riverclan need more? He slowly made his way over to the scent of the mouse. Crouching as he got closer before pouncing on it. And rolling over. He had quickly enough killed the mouse so it didn't pop out of his hands on the roll.

And, as he was rolling, he spooked a lizard which jumped on his face. Wow, how very majestic. The tail of the lizard fell off, which spooked him again before realizing. He grumbled to himself about the details before going back to camp with his singular mouse.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties