View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:01 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

It was Dapplepaw's first official day of training as an apprentice. They knew they should be excited, but truth be told... they were kind of dreading all the new responsibilities they had to take on. There would be lots and lots of training to wear out the young tuxedo cat, but they felt confident that most of it would be easy for them. After all, they were pretty smart and pretty strong if they had to say so for themselves.

The night in the apprentice's den was awkward and they hadn't gotten much sleep, having to get used to a new area and new faces to rest around. They wondered if they could sneak off to get a few hours more of sleep before their mentor scooped them up to begin training, but as they were wandering back towards the apprentice's den, they made eye contact with Joycaller.

Dapplepaw sighed and accepted his fate, waddling over towards their mentor. They stopped and sat down with a tail curled around their paws, looking up at the taller, older warrior. "Before we start anything, can I have the story about how you lost the tip of your ear?" He asked, wanting to stall as long as possible before he had to do any physical exercise. "It makes you look cool, by the way. I'm not tryna be mean askin' about it."

@leopard.