View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 08:55 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: theo and bat {private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Theo was crouched down in a bush,stalking the thrush when the cat pounced. He growled and shoved out of the bush. "Hey!! That was mine. Give it." He wasn't usually this mean,but he was hungry.
Bat's suspicions were correct. He attempted to stand his ground and didn't move away from the thrush, puffing out his chest to try to make his tiny body appear any sort of larger. "I don't mean to be rude, but I did pounce on it with my own paws. I think that means its mine, you know. And I haven't eaten in days, so if I could just go on my merry way with this and you, who seems much more capable to hunt proper prey than a thrush with a broken wing, can find something else to eat." He pulled the thrush closer to underneath his body with his paw. In reality, he was pretty scared. He just wanted to eat! And now this other cat was going to ruin that. And he knew that if the stranger really wanted, he could easily take the thrush from Bat. But Bat was hungry, so he wouldn't give up quickly.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that