View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

To be honest, Bleedingkit was bored.
His siblings were all older than him, and so he doubted even the ones who were still kids wanted to play his baby games. This also went for his friends, most of the kit friends he managed to make were also older than him so the same applied.
So he’d been on his lonesome, practicing running with his disability so he could keep up when an apprentice wobbling back and forth across the clearing. It resulted in a fair amount of bumps and scrapes but he didn’t mind and was quickly learning that once he had momentum his shaking was less bad.

Still though it was boring so when his Mama called him over Bleedingkit let out a happy little squeal and wobbled his way over (notably at a quicker clip rather then his slow and faltering one, it seemed his practice worked). “Oooh yes mama, yes please! I’ll carry ALL the herbs, been growing big and I know I can do it!”

His ‘charge’ ended with him kind of knocking into his mothers legs, unable to stop, but it would hardly hurt the medicine cat. He’d grown but was hardly that big yet. He was downright ecstatic with the grooming too and rubbed against the medicine cats legs with a purr, leaning into it, and even turned to try and groom her tail in turn while she issued orders to the other patrols. “Their herbs sounds cool! Which ones would you use on boo-boos like I get when I fall?”

The bengal hadn’t fallen in a bit, given everyone was already watching over the kittens closely and doubly for Bleedingkits disabled self. But really it was only a matter of time, if he learned to gather the herbs to treat himself he’d be less of a burden on the clan. Not that he was thinking that, he was just curious.

@Rose