View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2024, 10:15 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Round two, and Brownkit's hiding spot partner partner was leaving to sneak somewhere else! "Bye-bye," she whispered, quieter then a mouse. She didn't want Hawkbite to hear, after all. Speaking of which, should Brownkit hide somewhere new like Birdkit? It's not like Hawkbite had spotted her yet, but her choice of hiding definitely wasn't the safest.

Deciding to find a different spot, Brownkit quickly padded away to... the nursery! She wasn't going to go into the den though, that'd be cheating, and it'd be mean to Hawkbite since he was looking so hard. Even though the commander had only found Amberfern last round, she was sure he was trying his best! So instead Brownkit wiggled into the ferns right next to her den, staying crouched down to be as hidden as possible, when she bumped into... another cat?! One with soft, black fur who seemed at least a few moons older than her. An apprentice, probably.

Looked like Brownkit had found another cat to share her spot with- not like she minded, and this new friend was a bit fluffy too, so good to be squished together with. "Hi there," she mewed softly. "I'm Brownkit. What's your name?" They still had half a minute or so until Hawkbite started looking, so maybe she could get an answer before they had to be quiet again.

@Omari

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 5th, 2024 at 10:16 PM.