Old April 6th, 2024, 05:04 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Monthly Kudo's (April 2024)

Character Name: garlicfeather @Fritter
Character Faction: riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: a very silly goober, garlicfeather and his shiny rocks are truly a match made in heaven, like peanut butter and jelly and whatever the cat variation of that may be!
fritter puts an incredible amount of effort and character into every single post, and even the most 'simple' interactions give the reader a peak into garlics mind and emotions. a cat scarred by so many lost loves in his young years that i just want to wrap him in bubblewrap to keep him safe, brilliantly characterised and written. to conclude on a more serious note, he is definitely a character i will keep an eye on, see how he evolves, deals with the loss he had to suffer etc. he is a well written, complex character and fritter a great writer that allows the readers a deeper understanding of his characters through great internal dialogue.

Character Name: willowwisp @Neptune.
Character Faction: starclan
Why should this character be featured?: i only got a very brief roleplay with this character but was blown away by the careful and smooth worldbuilding (?) frosty puts into every post, describing the surroundings and willowwisp herself in a very pleasant, involving way. willowwisp is a sweetheart, a gentle soul so accepting and helpful even a mere four moons after her death, and i can tell that she mustve been a absolute pleasure to interact with in life too. definitely a cat worth remembering.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements