Thread: [ThunderClan] Now THIS is Paradise!
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:11 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Now THIS is Paradise!

-Rose’Kit Allies and Enemies Plot Finder-

Angry yells and shouts being thrown every which way, feelings being crushed, the fire of chaotic kits and apprentices swarming up my world? Now this is paradise!” ~ The oh-so-pleasant mindset of this Thorn-Child, Rose’Kit

Rosekit is desperate for some action. He’s been wandering back and forth around ThunderClan camp memorizing every little grain of dirt on the ground, dreading the four moons he still has to suffer before finally reaching his apprenticeship days. So like any reckless and chaotic child would, Rosekit will step out into the crowd and build up a social life for himself. The purpose of this plot is to give his life something interesting and free him from the chains oft his terrible boredom. This plot may not be the frightening, violent, and serious story that many people love, but it’s bound to put some drama into a handful of young ThunderClan cats’ lives.

So, to put it simply, Rosekit is going to gather up some kits and apprentices to ally up with him against random and unsuspecting innocent Thunderclanners around their age. What I hope to earn from this plot is… well, believe it or not, character development. This will show Rosekit how to pick up more friends and allies and teach him how to be successfully convincing, improve his social life, and introduce him to the world of chaos and risk. Once he is introduced to arguments, fights, craziness, and risk, he’ll be unable to walk away and keep running back for more.

The cats who join this ground shouldn’t be becoming warriors any time soon, because then they’d be a little too powered up for this plot. The younger the better! As long as they’re a young apprentice or kit, it won’t effect acceptance, but keep in mind that Rosekit will be a bit of a brat around apprentices. He’ll get angry with them whenever they bring up the fact that they’re superior, and then because he’s begun to feel jealous, constantly nag them about teaching him some training-related skills.

Whether these cats are just looking for someone confident and courageous like Rosekit to stick around or they’re just looking for drama and risk like Rosekit himself, Rosekit will make sure everyone in this group gets in their fair share of being a bully, and if it looks like someone is feeling hesitant about being rude to someone else, Rosekit will get onto them for it. Rosekit will welcome anybody who seems willing to be an aggressive bother to his group.

The bullying they do will range from simply saying some rude things, maybe some small threats, all the way to actual fighting with the victims. It really depends on how mean Rosekit is feeling. When victims try to defend themselves, that’s when Rosekit feels most interested and happy, and that’s when things get worse for the victim.

Bully-Group Cats:
All-
-Must be a kit or young apprentice
-Must be in ThunderClan
-Must be active. Can’t be a bully if you aren’t present.
Kits-
Rosekit will repeatedly drag his fellow kits into little wrestling matches, occasionally go a little too far and cause some pain. If your cat is anything like Rosekit, they’ll be perfectly happy with getting themselves a bit dirty, just as long as it means having some fun. If your kit is on the quieter side, Rosekit will go a little easier on them, probably talk a little nicer. He’ll still get them into these little fights, but he’ll be softer about it. The more hesitant and civil a group member is, the more manipulative Rosekit gets.
Apprentice-
[I]Rosekit behaves and thinks older than his age, mostly due to being put into a position where he seriously had to think his way into survival at a very young age. He knows this and will get real angered up when an apprentice comments on his youth. But Rosekit will also beg and beg them to teach him battle and hunting moves, particularly battle, and it would be appreciated if they actually accepted and did some teaching. Rosekit will look up to the apprentices but try his hardest to keep that hidden. He will use them as the backbone of their group, the strongest and least vulnerable bullies.

Current Bully Group Cats:
Dapplepaw- ~@/appariitiion ~
Rosekit- ~ @/Weekend-Wondering ~

Victims-
-Must be a kit or apprentice
-Must be ThunderClan
Rosekit will not care if your cat is a kit- he’ll bully them as much as he feels like and their age won’t have anything to do with it. Though, I should warn you- once Rosekit picks up on some battle moves, he won’t be afraid to flatten some innocent kit. If your character is an apprentice, however, it is simply unrealistic for Rosekit to do too much harm. He’ll just have to be sneaky and do the maximum amount of damage he can, which won’t be much at all. That’s where the apprentices of the group will come in.

You can choose whether you’d like to wait for the group to form to get your cat bullied or just let Rosekit do it on his own much sooner. ^^ Have your freedom, have your right to choose.

Group Cats-

Rosekit will meet each group member individually unless one group member brings in a friend or something to join. These meetings will be done in a private roleplay thread, and once Rosekit had met each group member and convinced them to join the group, he will gather them up together to properly meet one another. There they will all become friends, and over time, through consistent bullying and being little meanies, they’ll warm up to each other and trust will spread.

The way Rosekit bribes them into joining this bundle of bullies will, as mentioned earlier, depend on their personality. If they’re risky and reckless, Rosekit will loudly approach and have no problem convincing them to join up. If they’re quiet and not confident in themself, Rosekit will encourage them to join by showing his sympathy and making up liking for the quiet character. He will tell them that this will strengthen them, work up some confidence, and during the process of bullying, they’ll be releasing clotted up emotions like unaddressed anger and stress.

Now ignoring the fact that he randomly drags his friends over to fight with him, Rosekit will respect his friends and encourage the best in them. As for dynamic? That’s something that could weave its way into your application, isn’t it? But no matter how shy and sensitive your character is, Rosekit will show his respect and maybe even be hesitant when it comes to his brutal honesty, just sticking to constructive criticism.

Victims-

There doesn’t have to be much to this. Rosekit (with or without the group) will notice someone peacefully living their life, wander up, and try temporarily and ruin it. If you want there to be more to it, you do you, I’ll at least consider anything and everything.

If you have any questions, hit me. I’m always open.

I will be choosing at least one kit and at least two apprentices. This is not first come first serve, so I apologize for not having a specific date when I’ll be accepting cats. I have no idea how fast or slow people will apply.

There is no form: creativity is key! Though, make sure to include the basics, and adding some plot ideas is both optional and encouraged (they won’t affect the acceptance of the application.)

With all of that said, have a nice day, month, year, and all the rest! ^^ Looking forward to watching the OCs of ThunderClan thrive!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; April 8th, 2024 at 03:29 PM.