Thread: Moonlit Grove
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 12:29 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow gave the eager apprentice an amused purr and gently ruffled his fur if he let her. They needed more cheerful cats in the clan like little Moonpaw here. "Sorry, kiddo, I wasn't who you were named after. Though I'll let you in on a little secret," as she spoke the warrior leaned towards the apprentices ear, raising a paw as though to shield them from Darkcloud, in a playful whisper she spoke, "Only the coolest of cats are named Moon." The warrior pulled away and with a playful wink to the other warrior then turned to point towards the exit of camp. Those herbs weren't going to collect themselves. The feline started to guide the two other felines out of the camp and started their way to Moonlit Grove. Man, it's been awhile since they have visited the grove, she really hasn't paid her mother a visit recently, huh?

The feline shook out those thoughts and turned to the apprentice again as Moonmeadow didn't think that Darkcloud was in a very talkative mood. "So have you ever been on a patrol before? I just can't tell anymore, you apprentices are all so talented I could mistake you for warriors." Moonmeadow spoke in a light tone, a giggle escaping them as they padded along the familiar trail to the Grove. It wouldn't be too hard of the patrol likely. As much as Moonmeadow wanted to stay and chat with clan mates she hasn't been able to meet before they would need to focus on the task of collecting all the necessary herbs. Comfrey and Celandine, Moonmeadow made sure to repeat Lostspark's descriptions of the herbs in their mind to not forget before they started to search.

As they awaited the apprentice's answer, the feline saw that they entered the Moonlit Grove and smiled. "Darkcloud if you want to split up to cover more ground that's fine with me, make sure to stay in earshot and come back here after collecting. Moonpaw, you should stick close to either me or Darkcloud." After the quick little detour of conversation, the warrior turned back to Moonpaw making sure to listen with full attention for the little tomcat's words, before splitting off to collect the herbs they came here for.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @Morrigan - Darkcloud | @Poprock - Moonpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 10th, 2024 at 04:17 PM.