View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 09:49 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
The subtle bit of a challenge from Lightningpaw had Bravebird's blue eyes lighting up in amusement. It reminded her briefly of when her and Whisperbreeze had been apprentices, or when her and Peachfrost had - immediately she pushed the thought from her head with a blink. There was no time to think such things, not after she had just spent the better half of the morning crawling out her self-imposed "pit of despair".

"Battle it is. We'll start simple, since you two are both new to training. First move you're gonna want to learn is a front paw blow. You want to raise your paw, like this-" The lilac lynx-point lifted a paw high in the air and brought it down hard in front of her. The swipe was enough to create a gentle gust of wind. Looking to Nectarpaw, her whiskers twitched before she lifted a paw above his head. "When you bring it down," she continued, gently bringing her paw down to attempt to lightly touch the apprentice's head, "you can aim for their head to stun, or their eyes to disorient them. One good smack can work, but I've found most success in rapid swipes."

Backing up a bit so she didn't hit either apprentice, Bravebird demonstrated the move by drawing her paw through the air quick - bap-bap-bap - in a rapid succession. Now her blue gaze flickered to the pair. "To dodge, you can duck down," the added as she ducked her head down, getting into a crouch, "and then dart to the side." Legs pushing off the ground she sprang off to the side. "Now, let's try with Nectarpaw attempting the move, and Lightningpaw you try dodging. Okay?"

[ @nyx @Lightningpaw666 ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |