╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with pale reddish and blue heterochromia
She/Her | 18 Moons | Gathering!
Purrks:
Silver Tongue | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn arrived. She figured she was late judging by the other ThunderClan cats that were already here, and let out a sigh. She was very scatterbrained and unfocused the past several days, and kept working herself out in a helpless attempt to fix it. But it never seemed to work. Shrugging, she sat down a short distance from the other ThunderClan cats, her tail neatly curled around the paws.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Half-blind, badly scarred she-cat with a single blue eye and red fur
She/Her | 9 Moons | Gathering..
[28/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Exhausted after a day of doing absolutely NOTHING, Firepaw yawned, and looked around, glancing at the other cats but not looking any of them directly in the eyes out of respect (Or just fear that she might give them the wrong idea). She flicked her tail impatiently, murmuring something under her breath.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
A chimera with calico-like markings and yellow and blue heterochromia
They/Them | 6 Moons | Gathering
[1/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw trotted into view, and went straight to the crowd of ThunderClan cats. As a new apprentice of ThunderClan, they found it important to introduce themself first thing so at least some cats know who they are. They could also maybe make friends? Summerpaw smiled warmly as she approached the other ThunderClan cats.

"Hello! How is everyone?" Summerpaw meowed, their tail held high and their voice in a warm, welcoming tone. Hopefully this was good enough for a first impression. Not too awkward, not to abnoxious.

{OPEN}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!