View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 12:32 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar knew ShadowClan had always been on a bit of a power trip, but she'd never considered they would go as far as to eat another cat right on the border.

She couldn't really muster a response to Redhawk for a good moment, staring blank-faced at the Hornet as her tail-tip flicked across the ground behind her. It wasn't often she could be shocked into silence, but this - this worked.

"...Foxdung." The only word she could think of at first. "The hell do they think they're doing? First Spiderthroat killing those two for trespassing 'n now this." Not to even mention the way their borders had been so blatantly disregarded those couple moons ago. "How do you think we wanna handle this? I've never even heard of this kinda brutality."

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
For awhile it was just quiet. The silence was so loud to Redhawk, who was struggling to remain still and not flee from the den and bury herself into Mudhound or Wolfhive or the first cat who could make her forget about this awful, gruesome scene on repeat in her head. She peered at her leader from where she had shakily sat down, unable to comprehend it still. She'd heard scary stories as a kitten of things like this happening... but to actually see them made her sick.

Spiderthroat's patrol was news to her, and if the circumstances were different she might've asked. "I-I don't know," she murmured when asked how they should handle it. Red had never considered herself having the brains for any sort of leadership role, or a role of cats looking to her for answers. She was perfectly content following along whatever plan was made up. But this... she knew it would require not just Bumblestar's head, but hers... and the rest of the hornets, too.

"Increased p-patrols in the area might be g-good, and not letting apprentice's anywhere n-near unless they have adequate battle t-t-training.
I don't t-think cats should go along to t-the b-border, either..."
The thought of finding another one of her Clanmates like this had Redhawk pausing, shaking her head to dispel the nausea. "...SSS-Should I get Mudhound a-and Wolfhive? Maybe t-they have ideas on how e-else to handle... t-this..."

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |