My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
63/100

More training was always welcome, no matter who it came from. She knew of Honeybite, but they weren’t close or anything–but, she was well respected by Midnightpaw. Both simply because she was older than she was, and the fact that she had taken a night class with Honeybite when she was a kit still in the nursery.

Midnightpaw stopped when Honeybite had given the signal, green eyes lighting up for a moment, excited to learn something new–but that light had ultimately faded within a few moments so as to not seem childish. “Ah, I… Would like to thank you for this opportunity, Honeybite. I really do appreciate any training that I can get.”

[ @Abyssopelagic ]
Honeybite blinked, allowing Midnightpaw's words of appreciation to flow over the frayed corners of her mind. It soothed a deep ache she hadn't been aware had formed in the pit of her consciousness.
She gave a slow, deliberate breath as memories of Applechatter flickered across her vision, trying to dispel old ghosts.
"Always a pleasure to teach the art to a new mind," she murmured, tail coming to curl around her leg.
It had been awhile since someone asked to learn the skills of her old home, and in recent times she found herself thinking of her kin whenever she would offer this knowledge to others. She'd never before found comfort in teaching, but.... Now felt it was perhaps the only way to find peace with the absence of her most beloved person.
It helped that Midnightpaw was no stranger: one of many kittens she'd taken the time to teach ShadowClan's heritage to.

The cream and ginger bi-coloured warrior nodded to the apprentice, her paws moving forward to pat the ground at her side.
"Now, are you ready to begin?"

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.