View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 03:54 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default everything's gonna be alright [PLOT FINDER]

Hello! I've been wanting to do this plot for a while now. It will most likely happen when the outsider chaos is over and outsider joining has reopended

PLOT:
Basically Mistyshard and Dusklion are hunting in RiverClan's territory, somewhat close to the outskirts. At this point, they hear screams from the territory, so they go to investigate. They find one or two outsiders attacking a poor defenseless outsider kit and kill both of the outsider. The kit is horribly wounded so Misty heals em and they bring the kit back to camp, reporting the situation to Birdsnow. The kit joins riverclan and misty takes it under her wing and forces dusk to get to know them too

ROLES:
RC Warrior - Taken by Dusklion [ @taillow ]
Two outsiders/rogues - Can be throwaways because they're getting killed. Will be either on riverclan territory for dusk and misty to find them. Taken by Starrylight and Talka
Outsider kit - Can be anywhere from 2-5 moons old. Will get adopted by Mistyshard and join RiverClan.

FORM:
For an outsider, you don't have to use a form, just toss me their name and done. The form is for the kit. You do not have to use the form as long as you include all important details - be as creative as you wish!
-----
Name:
Appearance:
Personality overview:
Plot idea(s):
Other:
Mention: @starry

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 21st, 2024 at 02:20 AM.