View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:32 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

( warning that this is NOT my post responding to gold baby moodswing stuff )
( wasnt this supposed to be them becoming closer friends )

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 26moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
cw: none, hes just angry

anger rumbled awake inside his chest at her word, jaw tightening in annoyance at her pathetic outbreak, he had tried his best, ignored his own darn feelings and this is what he got, being yelled at? he genuinely tried to be nice and comfort her and all he got was'i shoulve known, you dont understand, you dont get'? ears pinned back his shoulders tensed, not only from having sat up but mostly at the fury coursing through his veins.
'i shouldve known, you dont understand, you dont get it'
"no, you shut up." he interupted the molly, "starclan forbid anyone ever shares their opinion and doesnt induge in your self pitying pathetic monologue! everyones got dead people, youre not special, suck. it. up." he spat, tail lashing behind him as he turned to actively remove himself from the conversation. he felt more anger bubble at the thought of his pathetic staggering walk, heavy limp slowing him down considerably as he exited the medicine den.

(if she follows him i think it'd best to move it to the clearing mayhaps)

[When she's angry she's sooo passive aggressive LMAO]

Goldfish watched thoughtfully as he walked away. She was still miserable, utterly, utterly miserable, and then mewed, partially to herself, Who have you lost? She said it loud enough to be heard, but she was completely calm. Otherwise you wouldn't hate this topic. Or perhaps there's something wrong that's putting you in a bad mood. Maybe someone, in particular? She stared firmly at his back. Deduction, my friend, she thought, Is a powerful tool.

The pain had been smoothed over with an icy calm. A silky-smooth voice. A passive-aggressive sort of manner sprung from her jaws. I apologize if you didn't take it the right way. But telling me I'm no different from anyone else isn't doing anything but making me angrier. Wouldn't you be upset and miserable if someone you cared deeply about died at your paws? She asked softly, eyes staring into his back. But I suppose if you don't want to talk we don't have to. So I'm going to ask again. Who. Have. You. Lost? He didn't seem to get how heart-slaughtering this was. Who did he care a lot about? Well, she was certain, but there was someone. Someone he would picture in his mind occasionally, as she did with Peps, and wonder what it would be like without them.

And the answer would be unbearable.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by zBlaze; April 10th, 2024 at 05:57 PM.