View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:06 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Hadn't she just been here taking in other cats that needed punishment? Perhaps. Dusklion still didn't have a clear understanding of what she could and couldn't do, and as much as she knew for now she would ask for Birds opinion, she was growing a bit tired with the amount of time it took to get anything done. "Birds," she grunted as she slid into the den with Wolfpaw in tow, "Caught this 'paw tryin' to help hunt for ThunderClan. Showed up 'n that Bumblerat was there with two of her own 'paws. Seems like Sparrowsnarl," she spat the name out like a disgusting piece of prey, "hasn't seen fit to start trainin' his apprentice. I'll see about talkin' to him if I catch sight of him around camp, but for now I figured I'd bring you this disobedient apprentice."

And with that Dusklion remained standing, flicking her tail this way and that. She remained in the den incase Birdsnow needed her for something.

[ @TheSpider. @poppy ]
Wolfpaw
----------------
Wolfpaw walked in with dusklion and frowned with guilt "Yes birdsnow... i snuck out of camp... to hunt.... but i would not if some warrior named sparrowsnarl train me!" he kicked the floor
@poppy
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

Last edited by 19796; April 8th, 2024 at 11:07 AM.