Old April 8th, 2024, 12:47 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperingpaw(143/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperingpaw watched as Dustbunny vanished into the dark tunnel, his fur prickling softly. He waited in silence for a rabbit to come bounding out of the darkness, his eyes fixed on the tunnel entrance in front of him. Whisperingpaw braced himself as he heard rapid pawsteps and a warning before the rabbit burst out of the tunnel and ran straight for him. In a flash of orange and green, Whisperingpaw pounced on top of the rabbit, using his weight to pin it down. He struggled for a moment then bit down sharply on the prey's neck, a wet snap filling the air for a moment as he broke its neck.

A loud purr rumbled from the tunneler's throat as she exited the tunnels and found Whisperingpaw catching the rabbit. He struggled for a moment but was successful in the end. "That was great! You are fast and you timed it perfectly. Such a natural hunter."She praised, oddly proudly for the apprentice's success.

"Unless you wanna come down and catch some other critters with me, you can wait here while I look for something else to catch." Dustbunny meowed, uncertain if he wanted to learn more after catching the rabbit.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training