View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:39 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
With everything that had been happening lately, and all of the threats pushing at her beloved home from all angles, Dusklion found herself wandering. She had to get out of camp and away from her brother. Not because she was angry with him anymore - stars that had disappeared the second she feared she would lose him - but because her heart couldn’t talk watching his near-dead state anymore. It clawed at her heart, and in turn made her want to claw something - anything.

So what luck she must have when her paws brought her to the WindClan border and padding a little too close for comfort to it was none other than the WindClan deputy. Dusk gave a snort and veered to meet him, staying on her side. ”You look like hell,” came the sharp retort, followed by a signature smirk. ”Looks like the mighty have fallen far - hope you’re not lookin’ to join; you guys might enjoy openin’ your camp to other Clans’ high ranks, but we don’t take in bunnies.”

[ @Lillith @Poprock closed ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |