View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2024, 11:31 AM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Briarsplash snorted, glancing between Sootspirit and the apprentice. "Who put thorns in your nest, kid? You're clearly the one here sent to clean it up. Whether it's a punishment or a training exercise from your mentor doesn't matter to me — it's your job for the day, so do it."

She could view the visible tension in the apprentice, as much as he seemed to be biting his tongue. The warrior narrowed her eyes at him, expecting a full challenge to her rebuttal. She'd had to do just as grueling of things as an apprentice with no mercy or sympathies — so he should experience the same.

She was glad Sootspirit shared in her indignation — a kindred spirit. That was no way for an apprentice to talk to a warrior, regardless of age. She wanted to hear his name, too.

/ @Estelle @Maybi [i accidentally replied to this without seeing Soot's response so i just edited it, my bad!]
Sootspirt didn't have time for this anymore, whoever the apprentice was it wasn't her concern. She had things to do today.

She turned to Brairsplash and nodded to the warrior, "Hope the prey runs well for you today." The black she cat padded out of the warrior den to join in on patrols.

(Sorry wanted to see where this played out but Sootspirit got called on patrols and didn't want her to be in so many places at once)