Old April 9th, 2024, 02:26 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Nectarpaw
21/100

tags; ( @taillow ; Bravebird , @Lightningpaw666 ; Lightningpaw )

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

A wide smile parted his maw and he let out a few chuckles. "Neither will I." he meowed, winking at the apprentice. Nectarpaw listened to Bravebird intently, if he wanted to impress the cats he should probably perfect this. He blinked at the warrior as her soft paw landed onto his head.

"Okay..front paw blow. Used to disorientate and stun." he looked up for a second before adding. "Probably more scary once unsheathed." Nectarpaw shuddered, thinking about an enemy warrior lashing an unsheathed paw onto his eyes or head.

He watched as Bravebird lashed out and demonstrated quick blows. He lifted a paw on his own and attempted a swift blow to the air. His blow produced only a small wisp of air and he shook his paw to play it off. Nectarpaw noted the way to dodge and felt a bit more confident that he could do it. The tabby apprentice gave Bravebird a quick nod and moved to face Lightningpaw. He shook out his body before tensing his muscles for the blow.

He darted forward and lashed a paw out, aiming for the apprentice's eyes. Then he lashed another paw aiming for Lightningpaw's shoulder. His face was calm and foucs but his eyes held a bit of nervousness in them.

Lightningpaw was hit with the first paw hit but ducked under the second and would attempt to swat back with his front paw sheathed during the third swat. Lightningpaw while pretty untrained was small and fast making dodging and countering more natural. Lightningpaw obviously was trying to do more than he was told. Treating this almost like a real fight albeit he kept his claws sheathed. (Is this okay actually attempting to counter?)

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 9th, 2024 at 02:27 PM.