Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 06:24 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

@Minkuu @/Myling

MINNOWSPLASH - he/they

Minnowsplash padded further into the woods, sniffing the air for any sign of prey.

Rolled: 2 success
They turned around in the hazy undergrowth, trying to find a piece of prey quickly. The quicker the patrol was done, the quicker they could get out of this weird place. Minnowsplash caught a whiff of bird scent and crouched down. In front of them, a sparrow was pecking at the ground. They crept forward lightly, step by step. One step.. two steps… in a flash, Minnowsplash pounced. They pinned the bird’s wings down and delivered a final blow. Thank you, StarClan, for this fine prey. It wasn't much, but it'd probably be enough to feed a hungry apprentice.

Rolled: 1 fail
They kicked the sparrow off to the side and checked for more prey scent. Hmm... something musty-smelling was a few tail-lengths behind them. Turning around, Minnowsplash saw… a rabbit! It would be good for the clan if they had a nice big rabbit in the prey pile! Minnowsplash eagerly began chasing the rabbit, only to run face-first into a bush with brambles. Drats!

Minnowsplash padded back towards Emberfang to stash their prey. It looked like a meager haul, but there was still plenty of daylight left.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 10th, 2024 at 05:17 PM.