Old April 10th, 2024, 12:25 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: -+-KIT FINDER 2.0-+-

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Name:
  • Faith/Dainty/Hope (also open to another name)
Appearance:
  • Grey tomcat with small orange speckles, a lean body and blue-green eyes; central heterochromia.
Personality:
  • Faith/Dainty/Hope is a playful kit who always wants to impress. Sometimes, he can get a bit thrown off by his ego. He definitely has a lot of temperament and gets annoyed quickly, but if you know what switches him off, it's nice to work with him. What sometimes gets viewed as too much confidence is more of an insecure way of trying to impress and please others. He often feels pressure to show others his skills and feels that if he doesn't catch up fast enough to his other littermates, they will judge him. However, this tomcat can actually be really sweet and humourful if you give him your trust. It might take a while for him to get used to new people, and he's careful about letting others in, but when he does he's a really great partner to have by your side. He always makes the best effort and pleases others. He's usually kind and shy, but can get cold and cocky if you annoy him. So his personality is actually really sweet if you know how to deal with him, but if you flick his switch and annoy him, he can become a trouble.
    + kind, helpful, humourful +
    = people pleaser, playful, trust issues =
    moody, insecure, closed minded
Plot Ideas:
  • Faith is super curious about the clans. He asks countless questions about them and has his own little idea of what his future will be like. He's planning to join ShadowClan, when everything changes drastically. A clan cat attacks him and tries to kill him for accidentally being on their territory and he never recovers. He wants to try to avenge that and can't let it sit right with him that the cats he thought were strong and helpful are just aggressive ones that would try to kill a 8 moon old(i would think that's around his age when the plot happens?)
Other:
  • Maaay add more to this later but my attention span is failing me right now
Mention Me:
accepted, how about Ash/Silver/Slate for the name? you can choose between those three!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat?

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)